www.donghaeng.net
(To turn off, right-click on picture and then unclick "play")
Sunday, November 2, 2008 - - 0 Comments
Hi......................................................long time no
blog.
Okay, yesterday, Gordon and me were bored while you all went to the jurong sec. OH ( open house ), so we decided to meet each other at the library. There, we talked about the stupidity that there were no books we liked at ALL (well maybe a bit SAR................doodledom, joking! Found that in youtube's "funny spelling bee word" ) and we were like ranting all the way, then like we kept saying BBBOOOORRRRRING, or is it just me? Get it? Just me? NVM.
So after that, I decided to invite him over to ACS to have a look and use their facilities.( Hey hey, people, don't cry .......... just yet). Then he went there and said Woah, or rather in his mind, well I've just learnt the what's-in-your-mind technique. So after that ......we played DM, then basketball with my other friend, Ding Ning and then Gordon kept farting non-stop. If you want to know why, go ask him yourself. I want to give him some humiliation. Then, my mum brought freeeeee dinner for him.( Ahhhh.....now you can cry)
After that, it was all having fun including table-tennis. We sent him home only at about 10:30. Then after, my dad suddenly had the urge to have supper and pulled me along. That's all for that day, slept at 1 plus.
Today, I went for a service at City Harvest, then had to pack my house for the sake of the guests coming ( no joke, you all lah, I tell you ah, must owe me, I tell you, BIG TIME!)
Saw an article on the newspaper today on a man who has no limbs at all. He's giving an inspirational talk here in Singapore. Found its info and pasted it below, you all still can register for it if you like. And BTW, who's going for the upcoming Asia conference? 
That's all.
TATA
This entry was posted on 11/02/2008 10:53:00 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
0 comments:
Post a Comment