Blog





www.donghaeng.net
(To turn off, right-click on picture and then unclick "play")





psle result release

Friday, November 21, 2008 - - 0 Comments

For PSLE, I got 2XX, not what I suspected. I changed a correct answer, as in CHANGED, which means I had the correct answer but I changed it. NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! minus 5 marks! If I did not change it, I would have gotten much better. nvm. It's already over. Because of my hard work ( well... maybe just work) and the coincidence that my father had won third prize in a lucky draw, I got that third prize- a wii. I really appreciate it as even if Its a lucky draw and when someone wanted to buy it, my dad kept it for me. woohoo!!!! On the psle release date, I had great fun and felt happy for the whole day. Praise the Lord! In the afternoon, I went to Weiling's house with Ines, samuel and Gordon, but Ines went home at 3, while the rest of us went home at about 7. For dinner, we had xiao long bao buffet to celebrate my results and my father's birthday! I hope that you will be able to just go for a night or two at the Asia conference, and in future do as well as you could do. But overall, I would like to thank my mum and my grandmother for helping me buy assessment books and spurring me on to study, but I also want to thank Ms Chan for helping me for over a year without feeling irritated by some of my bad side. I will miss you, Ms Chan!

God bless you all!

TATA

This entry was posted on 11/21/2008 02:25:00 PM You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: