www.donghaeng.net
(To turn off, right-click on picture and then unclick "play")
Thank-you my friends and teachers...
Thursday, November 13, 2008 - - 0 Comments
Today is our last official primary school day. I want to take this opportunity to recap some of our memories together and say a word of thanks to each and everyone of Clementi Primary 6/6 2008 as well as others who have contributed much to my growing years in Clementi Primary.
Thank you:
(From Class-Photo 2008)
Daniel - for helping me in my schoolwork & being willing to play chess with me
Eun Seong - for helping me in my maths and cheering me up in some ways
Faizal - for being my classmate, regret not knowing you better
Jason - for talking to me about our common interests
Jia Jie - for being open to people who requires your help
Vincent Lo - for being a good role-model for the class and being a good friend
Ms Chan - for teaching me soooo much that I can put to good use in the future to come( can't list all), and being the best teacher in my primary school life.
Xian Ying - for teaching me your willingness to learn
Hui Ping - for joking around and sharing your doubts so that others who may learn too
Clarice - for teaching me some of your table-tennis skills
Medeline - for sharing about yourself
Olivia - for cracking jokes to me and helping others
Ines - for always being willing to lend a helping hand and another role-model
Deng Laoshi - 因为您把课弄得很有趣,教我们的东西都很有意义
Jun Yu - for being my violin mate
Shaun - for making the class burst into laughters, and thus helping me remember the lesson notes easier
Saqlain - for sharing your inner thoughts with me
Bi Juan - for being friendly towards people and being a role model of perserverance and determination to us all
Priya - for being very friendly and kind to me and even strangers and for being a role model
Yue Yi - for being my classmate and friend
Qian Qian - for being willing to help those in need and for being a role model
Chia Qi - for being my 6-year long classmate and being my friend
Sze Ling - for teaching us what you know and being a good leader
Drima - for interacting with me when I first met you
Grace - for being a good friend
Wei ling - for being a good leader, friend and role-model
Evonne - for being a good friend who shares with me your doubts and helping me when I'm in need.
Pearly - for being a friend and another model of leadership and perserverance
Ira - for showing yourself as a kind person who is cheerful and does not complain when things doesn't go your way
Ms Poon - for being a very kind teacher to me
Marc - for being a genuine friend
Kay Vin - for sharing with me the good qualities of what people should have and i'm really glad I've known you
Samuel - for being a true friend who always practises others before self
Kim Yao - for being of help to me academically and glad I've you as a friend
Yue lin - for being a very close friend to me and talking to me about all you can think of yourself and your inner thoughts (will miss you, my good buddy)
Darren Fong - for being of help in almost anything and friendly to people
Vincent Tay - for influencing everyone to stay happy and not feel down when something bad happens
Darren Lim - for being a good friend to me and I'm glad you are my friend
Lloyd - teaching me what I'm uncertain about and turning to me when you have troubles and I'm glad to have you this last 6 years
Gordon - for being one of my best friends and helping me when I'm in need of help or of trouble, be it in person or over the phone. Thanks so much, Gordon!
Shizhe - for treating me as a very close friend and talling me about yourself often
Wei Jie - being kind to people and being a good friend
Zhi Xun - for turning others' face from a down to an up
Gibson - for being my friend and talking to me
Nishan - for putting a smile on my face whenever you cheer me up
These are just short notes of thanks, there are so much more I'd like to say and many more people I'd like to thank but since it's late, I'd stop here for the time-being. I wish you all a bright future ahead and I hope that in future, I will not forget anything I have done with you guys =) you can contact me at XXXXXXXX (come to me personally to get it) or through my email:- pheesible@gmail.com
I will always remember all of you and I hope you will not treat me as a stranger when we bump into each other on the road in future.
P.S. a kind reminder for those of you who have not given me the black autograph paper to bring it asap, for it will mean something to me and help me remember you for as long as possible.
This entry was posted on 11/13/2008 08:38:00 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
0 comments:
Post a Comment