www.donghaeng.net
(To turn off, right-click on picture and then unclick "play")
Info for ACS(Independent) trip 26th/27th
Monday, November 24, 2008 - - 0 Comments
HI,
for those who are coming for the ACS trip , please have early lunch and then gather at the bus interchange (bus no. 14 waiting area) next to our school at 11.45am sharp. For those who can't come, pls inform me ASAP on the class blog .
Things to bring-
any games you like to play except for computer games ( if lost I, I ,I ...... would NOT be ressponssible for it.)
Most importantly, if possible, bring your own:
1. table-tennis racket
2. squash racket
3. tennis racket
Please inform me if you don't have them.
We'll also be playing basketball, soccer and maybe frisbee (these I have so no need to bring).
The timings will be 12.15pm (for those who come straight) up to 7pm. For those who intend to stay for star-gazing cum chit-chating, it'll be until 8.30pm or later, pls bring some money for dinner at coffee shop (light refreshments will be provided for tea-break). After 8.30pm, if it's too late, pls ask your parents to fetch you.
Pls remember to check the blog again in case of some modifications.
This entry was posted on 11/24/2008 09:58:00 AM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
0 comments:
Post a Comment