Blog





www.donghaeng.net
(To turn off, right-click on picture and then unclick "play")





Sunday, December 21, 2008 - - 0 Comments

HI, finally, I'm here to blog since at least 1 person wants to see, which I appreciate.

Well, in Hong Kong, we went to some places, some of which I do not know of, while there were others like disneyland and oceanpark. In disneyland, when we were there, my brother wanted cotton candy S$4, which although is only sold for a dollar in Singapore, my father still bought it for him, though in the end, me and my sister took most of "his" cotton candy. Most of the rest are just some plain rides, but there's a ride which I feel was pretty well done, even though I thought it was a little too childish for me. It's called - It's a small world, where they play the " it's the small world after all " song as we went on a small decorated boat. There were like different small kinds of puppets dressed in clothings of different countries and they played that same tune in different languages. Then I went on the merry-go-round where I saw olivia's parents, who said that Olivia was with her cousin. In the end, I did not see her, but instead, I saw my neighbour, whom some of you know - Ding Ning, who strangely banged into me. He introduced me to one of his favourite rides - buzz lightyear...something. But I liked it alot. It was like we were sitting in a very slow ride. I'll tell you why. The ride had buzz lightyear guns which has sensors, so as we moved, we had to shoot different targets in order to earn points. We kept playing and I kept losing . Another one is called the space mountain where we would go on a roller-coaster ride while seeing decorated stars and all ( it's underground). It was not that thrilling, but my father was like pale after the ride. At night, we saw the fireworks and it was the best I've ever seen. But I guess ocean park was more suitable for me, partially because of Lloyd. When some of us when to Escape Theme Park the other day, Lloyd brought me to a ride known as the inverter where it inverts our body, and then later hanging in the air for three seconds before coming down. I THOUGHT to myself "oh no, Lloyd, I won't go on the ride and you can't make me," but at that moment, Lloyd told me that we wouldn't know how it's like until we try it and so I went. After the ride, I realized it's not so bad after all. One ride that's quite brilliant in ocean park is the Abyss, where you're seated on a machine or something, then the air pressure brings it up to like 25 stories high, then they stayed there for 13 seconds ( my father counted) before it started to zoom down vertically. It's like you see the whole park at your feet which looks awfully small then becoming bigger and bigger and bigger as it goes down then when we're about to crash, it suddenly jerks and stops, then it goes up to about halfway, then we come down again and finish. Sorry something wrong with comp, gotta stop here for today.

This entry was posted on 12/21/2008 07:31:00 PM You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: