www.donghaeng.net
(To turn off, right-click on picture and then unclick "play")
the first day in ri
Friday, January 2, 2009 - - 0 Comments
Hi, my huge apologies for not blogging. It's because , well, I'm busy, but my mum has made a point on why I should blog, so although I'm sorry I won't be blogging about anything else in 2008 but I'll blog about my first day of school. Right, here goes...
The 1st day of christmas( I mean school)
on the first day of school, my form teachers ordered me,
to hand in my consent forms.
Well, they are my particulars form and Edusave deduction form for the $70 orientation camp (overnight on RI school grounds from 5th to 7th)fees. Anyway, my two new form teachers are Mr Romi, Rugby teacher( well the word "Rugby" shows that the teacher is a bit scary... no lah, just joking) and Ms Tay....art teacher.
Well, I'd like to start with assembly. There was total silence, then everyone has to stand up and wait for the principal to walk past. The prefect then shouted some command (which I have absolutely no clue what it was) and everyone has to stamp their feet, face left(like during national day parade - very formal) then... ( I'll skip to half an hour before school dismissal )....... they taught us what we needed to do every morning assembly, though it is totally unfair, we had to do this- at the end, ie all sec 1 students (and ONLY the sec 1s) had to shout " RAFFLES!!!!!!!!!" then like punch our fist into the air,( Okay, now rewind ) then dismiss.
On this day it's mostly games. We got to know some friends, there was a darren, a daryl, a john, a mark, a clarence and other funny ones. We did nothing really special and you'd most probably be so, so bored if I've told you but I hope I can promise you a better one real soon.
TATA
PS. oh yeah, my classroom has fans and TWO air-cons!!!! dunno why got 2. Yup, I think I'll like secondary school life, but I'll always remember 6/6 08 :)
This entry was posted on 1/02/2009 09:56:00 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
0 comments:
Post a Comment