www.donghaeng.net
(To turn off, right-click on picture and then unclick "play")
Tuesday, November 4, 2008 - - 0 Comments
HI,....
may not mean much to you what I am posting but certainly a great inspiration for my life. The talk about the man without limbs has really changed my life. It's amazing how a man without hands and legs can do so much such as golfing, diving, horse-riding, surfing etc and now, speaking the truth, he inspires me to want to stop wasting time but doing things that truly matter, like reading the bible (his source of strength). If you are reading this right now, I urge you, please go for it, for the second day. But even if no one other than me is going, well at least I've tried telling you......=)
bye......
This entry was posted on 11/04/2008 11:02:00 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
0 comments:
Post a Comment