www.donghaeng.net
(To turn off, right-click on picture and then unclick "play")
Monday, November 10, 2008 - - 0 Comments
hi, very sorry that I've not posted on my blog for very long. But now I'm going to blog.
Malacca......haha fun. On the coach, learnt some new tips on dm, but very little people played uno-stress. Those who want to come at me, give it your best shot! The food there is delicious, our group had to approach other groups for more food, due to some gluttons-
fourth place- L.JJ
third place - Ahn Eng seong
second place- Yeo Zhixun
and finally, the long awaited, fattest & most gluttonous of all is......me! Come on! Give a round of applause! YAY! YAY!!!!!......like real. the winner is actually tha international sumo competition first positioned winner for eleven consecutive years... the now twelfth year-old...Darren Lim Rong Wen. But sad....lost this year's prize to Gordon Oh Jing Wei.
Learnt a lot there, but I've probably forgotten most of them by now ( I've short term memory loss ). Had fun, especially at the hotel...... Darren......nvm. next day, bkf and Lnch both buffet. Than played PSP, but after taking turns a few times with different pp, Zhixun played, then the tour guide started talking. Since he was too engrossed in the game, he did not notice and confiscated Samuel's psp. But turned out to be well again later.
well, don't know what to say now, but I hope tomorrow's movie would be good......
This entry was posted on 11/10/2008 09:33:00 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
0 comments:
Post a Comment