Blog

About PHEEsible

Celebrates:- birthday every 20th of May.

Was:- in Clementi Primary School
Now:- in Raffles Institution
CCAs:-
House:-
Loves:-


Tag PHEEsible









www.donghaeng.net
(To turn off, right-click on picture and then unclick "play")





Tuesday, October 28, 2008 - - 0 Comments

Hi all,

from today, or rather tomorrow,.... well yeah, my mum gave me a time-table on what to do during the whole day for the non-holiday/non-camps/non-events plan.

OK, let's see......

2.30pm-3.30pm IT learning
3.30pm-4.00pm newspaper reading Chi/Eng
4.00pm-5.00pm maths and philosophy
5.00pm-6.30pm sports
6.30pm-7.15pm shower and dinner
7.15pm-7.45pm debate practice
7.45pm-8.15pm research on ri
8.15pm-9.00pm violin practice
9.00pm-9.30pm/ 9.30pm-10.00pm watch news on tv
9.30pm-10.00pm/ 9.00pm-9.30pm learn typing
10.00pm-10.30pm blogging/msn

Don't know what to write today, but before I go, I want to wish Ms Chan a happy birthday and an even better future yet to come, and also, a fruitful year.

I hope tomorrow's dragon boating would be fun!

TATA

This entry was posted on 10/28/2008 10:10:00 PM You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: