www.donghaeng.net
(To turn off, right-click on picture and then unclick "play")
6/6 ice-skating day 2008
Wednesday, October 15, 2008 - Labels: Outings - 0 Comments
Hi,
Yesterday, we've spent quite some fun time skating for about 5 to 6 hour. Some of us fell, like me- samuel wanted to see how heavy I was, lifted me up, and when he put me down, I slipped and fell.
Some of the better ones are Samuel, Gordon, Qian Qian, Ira ( whom I called cheater for beating me at skating), Vincent Tay, Mark - one of the best,saqlain, Kim yao, the "twins", Yue yi, Ines, Weiling, Ahn Seong, Hui Ping, Drima, evonne and Darren Fong. Though I was better than most of them, it was not fair as I've already gone skating tons of time, which makes me the worst. Later, we managed to get the hang of it, Not to mention a lot of perspiration that may have dripped on the ice floor and may have caused some of the slipping of those others because of the wet floor and some bruises but hey, it was still fun for us, right?
Here are some of the photos my mother took during the whole skate.






This entry was posted on 10/15/2008 02:07:00 AM
and is filed under
Outings
.
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
0 comments:
Post a Comment