Blog

About PHEEsible

Celebrates:- birthday every 20th of May.

Was:- in Clementi Primary School
Now:- in Raffles Institution
CCAs:-
House:-
Loves:-


Tag PHEEsible









www.donghaeng.net
(To turn off, right-click on picture and then unclick "play")





A lesson learnt

Thursday, October 16, 2008 - - 0 Comments

Today, we went for a badminton game, thought I was so good, then, everyone totally thrashed me- a lesson learnt. Then after, lost my whole wallet with $10 - $1.70( Bought a drink with that), I anyhow placed it- another lesson learnt.

Today Darren and Gordon really taught me to play badminton well, and from a zero, I at least got to a score of 8 after their teachings. Now, not a lesson learnt, but I learnt a lesson. Thnx friends.

This entry was posted on 10/16/2008 10:21:00 PM and is filed under Outings . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: