Blog

About PHEEsible

Celebrates:- birthday every 20th of May.

Was:- in Clementi Primary School
Now:- in Raffles Institution
CCAs:-
House:-
Loves:-


Tag PHEEsible









www.donghaeng.net
(To turn off, right-click on picture and then unclick "play")





Fatigue...

Wednesday, October 22, 2008 - - 0 Comments

HI,

played badminton for 6 hours on Monday, and almost becoming looney due to fatigue- played too long and ate lunch at 11.30am, dinner at 7.30pm.
Improvement- yes!!! Learnt how to SMASH!!!!!!! Marc later trained me, say whoever wins 1 point, the opponent must do 5 pushups. Unfair right? Then Gordon challenged (in training I mean ), and so I climbed up and down the stairs, twice, at least this is better.

Well, gotta go, still quite tired, I'll finish this off quickly.

Today, school, quite strange, don't know why, just feels strange. I passed on some "autograph papers" for my fellow classmates to write. My class played some ball games today. Our group is the last into the finals. Well, we hope to win, and congratulations to all those who won, and for those who lost, there are a few reasons. Either the winners bribed someone, or they cheated. Nah, just joking, It's just a game, so don't take it too seriously.

This entry was posted on 10/22/2008 08:22:00 PM You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: