Blog

About PHEEsible

Celebrates:- birthday every 20th of May.

Was:- in Clementi Primary School
Now:- in Raffles Institution
CCAs:-
House:-
Loves:-


Tag PHEEsible









www.donghaeng.net
(To turn off, right-click on picture and then unclick "play")





THE SCROLL (from kung fu panda) to ACS(I)

Saturday, October 18, 2008 - - 0 Comments

the list is......

26th
Ours truly
A pearl
Evonne( Don't know nickname )-feel free to invent one
Bi Juan( Don't know nickname )-feel free to invent one
Mr cool wei jie (Joking,you are not)
George Bush
Shark
XYZ
Vinbean
Third something
Big bird/cow

27th
WeiLing ( Don't know nickname )-feel free to invent one
Ines ( Don't know nickname )-feel free to invent one
Jia Qi ( Don't know nickname )-feel free to invent one
Pig
Ordon Gay/ GFG ?
Gao da wei
Lloyded/Lloyding/Lloydily/Lloysterferosis/Lloydthosis/Lloyd-you-know-what-I-mean
Kimchao-the-hybrid
GGV( Goh Gay Vin)/ My female spouse ( Fat hope )
The-fat-yet-skinny
Amuelsay

Feel free to swap dates but remember to inform me.

Will blog about the party with buffet, the Christmas party also with buffet ( both on same day( -roast beef, turkey, salmon ( I hear saliva dropping)and I'm not gluttonous, and the mahjong session, tomorrow.

This entry was posted on 10/18/2008 11:35:00 PM and is filed under List . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: