Blog





www.donghaeng.net
(To turn off, right-click on picture and then unclick "play")





Raffles Voices SYF'09

Thursday, April 16, 2009 - - 0 Comments

HELLO,

I've been very busy this period of time cuz I'm being "borrowed" by raffles voices from raffles shooting club for this syf. Not all choir members could get into the SYF group, so I'm quite honoured.

We've been training real hard for choir, and the training was so stressful, our SLs ( sectional leaders ) were scolded by our choir teacher that when they went in and came out from the choir room, they were tearing. But they managed to bring us together as a choir group and have been a great source of encouragement, especially Edward, our chairman. Just in case you're wondering, I sing sop. And we got gold for SYF. Great news.

Got 2nd / 3rd highest for my class GPA, 3.73.
Highest was geog --94/100 = 4.00
then eng 83/100 = 4.00
the rest was ranged from exactly 70 ( history ) to 79 ( math )[rounded down from 79.6 - sigh...] ( 3.60 )
which means if I got 0.4 more marks for maths, I would have tied with my class's best score. -_-|||

More and more homework, less and less time = less and less time to play.

Let's talk about chess.

I kept a chess-set in my locker and when I have time, I play with my friends during recess. There was a guy, Benjamin, whom I played with most of the time, and I always beat him, until friday. I accidentally moved my queen to the pawn and he captured my queen. Then he started laughing and slapped me twice. After that I continued and in the end, I gave up, and so, he said, " yes yes! I won! I finally won! haha!" After, he slapped me twice again. He even slapped me for no reason one time. That's just him.

TATA

This entry was posted on 4/16/2009 08:56:00 PM You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: