Blog





www.donghaeng.net
(To turn off, right-click on picture and then unclick "play")





Wednesday, March 25, 2009 - - 0 Comments

Hi, this, below,was written in our class' first speed dating during CLE (Character and Leadership Education) lesson, I was very touched by the very encouraging encouragements.



These are some pictures I drew during the workshop on design thinking, and we had to get inspirations ourselves from various environments and draw them.

this one below is drawn after listening to a song


this one below is after I went to macdonalds and saw delicious food. UNgluttonous me, haha.


this, I got the inspiration at my school museum


I got this through my school garden


If you'd realized, these all link to drawing a lamp, that was what we were supposed to do.

BYEBYE

This entry was posted on 3/25/2009 07:56:00 PM You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: