www.donghaeng.net
(To turn off, right-click on picture and then unclick "play")
SCHOOL
Wednesday, April 29, 2009 - - 0 Comments
Harlo,
Today I felt like talking about the stuffs that happened in my school for the past few days.
I was having a chinese presentation where a few things went wrong
1. forgot to load some important music (yakety sax) into my thumbdrive which was part of an activity
2. It was a timed presentation and the teacher started the clock even before I started my speech.
3. My classmates did not understand when I tried to tell them the instructions to do 1 of the activities.
4. I skipped many parts of my speech of which I was supposed to present
Did really badly
I had my geog test today.
Many people misinterpreted the 8 mark question. I'm not sure whether I'm right or not.
I'll get back to you guys soon.
TATA
This entry was posted on 4/29/2009 09:12:00 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
0 comments:
Post a Comment