www.donghaeng.net
(To turn off, right-click on picture and then unclick "play")
Shooting competition and 1st post in a long time
Saturday, November 14, 2009 - - 0 Comments
Sorry about not blogging for so long.
Well, today I had a shooting competition, with 1st prize being an Apple Ipod. Lol I had the guts to aim for that first prize though I'm against rifles of all levels.
We started out reaching half an hour earlier than we should, but it turned out we were 2 hrs early, so me and my other friend who came very early decided to take a look at the RGS shooters. For your info, this competition is the Raffles competition so we're against RGS and RJC.
My friend then suggested we talk and discuss how the girls' were doing ( so as to have a target score and disturb them in order to win them ). It was also a new environment as it was the first time I shot at Hometeam NS. So I enjoyed that until 5. It was our turn.
By then, my whole family ( Parents and siblings ) all came to support me.
We got ready our guns, paid the $10 we were supposed to pay, then settled at our lanes.
Haha I alr prepared everything necessary and held my gun to shoot. Boy was it different. At that instant, I began to shake and I re-did the procedure. It usually wasn't like this, as there was a different atmosphere.
I remembered before the competition what we were supposed to do, but now I cleanly forgot. I had to rely on asking my friend. It was probably because I was too nervous . In the end, my standard dropped.
We were supposed to shoot a shot on one card, shooting a total of 60 cards. I seriously screwed up at least 5 of my shots. Two got 7 out of 10 points while more than 3 got 8 out of 10 points. I was devastated. I usually shoot close to 10 out of 10 and this was epic failure. In the end i got the final score. You can calculate yourself. For every 10 shots they are grouped over a hundred. My score was - 91 , 89 ( the uber low ), 92, 93 ,94, 92 something like that.Total-551. I did badly for my own standard, but I felt better after my friends pointed out to me that I did well as I topped my level and got 4th in boys division. I got comforted, though i was far from the best shooter ( a good friend ) who's score was 572, which beat RGS top by 0.8 points by counting the ave, but RI lost to RGS for pistol by 0.0 something points.
BEFORE I FORGET, I WANT TO THANK MY FAMILY WHO STAYED WITH ME THE WHOLE 4 AND A HALF HOURS.
I really enjoyed that good time and it was a wonderful experience. Well, see you guys soon!
Pheesible
PS Special credit to Weiling and Anonymous ( someone who doesn't want to be known ) for encouraging me to blog again. Thanks !
This entry was posted on 11/14/2009 10:40:00 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
0 comments:
Post a Comment