Blog





www.donghaeng.net
(To turn off, right-click on picture and then unclick "play")





Friday, June 19, 2009 - - 0 Comments

I'm going to learn wing chun tonight. oh great, my first lesson. wonder how it'll go... oh yeah, as you can see, I've started posting as i just thought that maybe more pp comes to my blog, so yeah, not letting you down during the holidays. Though I've let you down, already, at least i don't have to let you down again right? BTW, is anyone, or did anyone go for any astronomy thing at science centre? Very interested. It's on every Friday, can check out website if you wanna go, but i can't. '_: sad.

PS, if you went, pls tag on my tagboard about it.

TATA

This entry was posted on 6/19/2009 07:39:00 AM You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: