Blog





www.donghaeng.net
(To turn off, right-click on picture and then unclick "play")





My updates

Sunday, February 22, 2009 - - 0 Comments

Hi everyone. Sorry again for I have no time to blog.( Busy lah! Come home so late (8+pm) then still got homework then still need to sleep early...cannot take it, so I'd have to skip blogging) but today is a Sunday and tomorrow as well as the day after got staff training, so I don't need to go to school.... Okay, now about my school life......

My current most favourite subject is...you guessed it, sleeping. My favourite subject, the one we can't live without. I spend the most hours working on this subject. And that helped me to focus, and prevented me from dozing off in class.=) and for this subject, you'd have no need for a human teacher. you'll just need two assistants, your bed and pillow. Thanks for listening to my lecture. Bye Bye.

Right, now for the real thing. I am still crazy about Maths and I am very lousy at Geog. Well, for English and Geog, all the topics seems so sophisticated. I cannot catch up. I need help... BUT!!!!!!!, I'll improve lah! Just need some magic potion...who's selling? I need it.

In PE, we learnt discus, iron ball and gymnastic. For music, I just chiong super fast for my music assignments on the keyboard,(but not anyhow lah!) Then I try playing songs on the keyboard like the supermario theme song and some other pokemon emerald songs...(it's true, believe it or not)

My 3rd language, Japanese, is pretty interesting but at the same time, quite tedious too as it's a brand new language.

According to my current timetable, I have 14 subjects including 3rd lang, PE and some not-so-common subjects like: "Character and Leadership Education", "Philosophy", "Research Education", "Oral Communications" as well as "Computer Studies" (which most schools should have by now).

Overall, I enjoyed most of my lessons and I hope I can cope well.

I'm currently attending debate trainings every Tues, Thurs & Fri. Even though it is "chim-ology", it is also the most fun of all. I am starting to like debating very much indeed and if I successfully become a debator, beware... thou might not want to argue with me... mua HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

As for Raffles Shooting Club, I enjoy it too although it's just holding up my gun and putting it down and carrying it up and putting it down......for the whole session, it was still quite enjoyable, I guess, cause I'm REALLY looking forward to shooting the real thing.

Oh well. That's all the updating for today! Funny right, how some people have a lot of time to tag but no time to blog? Wait, don't be mistaken. I'm not talking about myself...... Oh alright, I'll try my best to blog more often... especially when there's any request for it...(Hee hee..)

This entry was posted on 2/22/2009 10:01:00 PM You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: